Todd L. Baritz graduated from the Widener University School of Law, cum laude, where he was vice president of the Moot Court Honor Society. After graduation, Todd completed a two-year clerkship with the Honorable Joseph A. Dych, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County. Todd is experienced in handling eviction matters, general real estate matters, collecting and enforcing judgments and criminal defense matters.
Todd was a recipient of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania 2007 Pro Bono Publico Award. In addition, Todd was selected for inclusion as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2010 and 2012.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- U.S. District Court, 2006
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: Administration of Justice
Past Employment Positions
- The Hon. Joseph A. Dych, Judicial Law Clerk, 2002 to 2004