Real Estate Tools
Commercial Real Estate
As a buyer, you want the best price, location and space. As a seller, you want a smooth sale and the most money for the transaction. The attorneys at Kenneth L. Baritz & Associates, P.C., will work to achieve results that satisfy your goals.
As the seller’s attorneys, we prepare the host of documents necessary to complete the transaction successfully. We ensure that they are properly drafted so as not to leave room for future conflict.
As the buyer’s attorneys, we perform due diligence. Our aim is to ensure that there are no surprises after the sale is complete. We confirm that:
- There are no judgments against the selling entity that could attach to title or chattels
- Your intended use of the property complies with applicable zoning restrictions
- You get what you bargained for
- You are conveyed good title
In three decades of practice, we have handled many commercial real estate transactions. You locate the right property, and we’ll give you the peace of mind that the deal will be done right.
Residential Real Estate
Buying a home is one of the most important transactions of your life. It pays to have the law firm of Kenneth L. Baritz & Associates, P.C., on your side.
People buying or selling a home make a common mistake. The seller attracts the buyer, the buyer likes the house, and they sign a contract that one of them picked up somewhere. As your attorneys, we will:
- Explain the contract terms
- Suggest contract changes that will benefit you
- Write down all oral agreements to ensure they are enforceable
- Verify that the purchaser is conveyed good title
Contact us before you sign any papers if you are contemplating buying or selling real estate.