Philadelphia Landlord, Tenant Eviction Law, and Criminal Defense Attorneys
Pennsylvania and New Jersey Lawyers Experienced in Landlord/Tenant Law (Residential and Commercial), Real Estate Law, Business Law, and Criminal Defense
Kenneth L. Baritz & Associates, P.C., is a Philadelphia law firm that clients call when they seek solid representation with the expectation of the best attainable outcome in the following types of cases: eviction matters, general real estate matters, collection of condo fees, criminal defense, and business entity development and representation.
If you need legal assistance, please contact a Pennsylvania landlord and tenant eviction law attorney, or call 866-415-6588 for a free initial consultation.
Focused on Relationships and Results
With more than 30 years' experience handling a wide range of legal matters such as these, we pride ourselves on the relationships that we cultivate and the efficient legal services that we deliver. To learn more about any of our practice areas, contact us online or by telephone to schedule a free consultation.
A Family of Lawyers Ready to Represent You
We have a deep commitment to all of our clients' best interests. We represent landlords and tenants, as well as buyers and sellers of real estate in Pennsylvania. We also represent business owners, from startups to mature companies. In addition, we offer a full range of criminal defense services, including representation of individuals charged with gun crimes, drug crimes, DUI (drunk driving), theft offenses, and traffic offenses.
We are a family of lawyers and staff who always remain on the cusp of our clients' urgent needs.
At Kenneth L. Baritz & Associates, P.C., your time is important to us. Your urgent matters are a top priority for us.
- We understand that a delay can threaten a real estate development or transaction.
- We understand that evictions are time-sensitive matters. We are also associated with clients in eviction actions in New Jersey.
- If you have a business opportunity, anything from acquiring a single potential tenant to contemplating a major construction project, delay can mean the loss of that opportunity.
- It is not unusual for us to file appropriate legal papers the same day we meet with a new client for the very first time, initiating an eviction action, moving to collect and enforce a judgment, or preparation of an agreement of sale for a prospective new homeowner.
- In addition, our diligent attorneys will give you the peace of mind that we are properly protecting your constitutional rights as a defendant in a criminal defense matter. We also handle expungements if you have been arrested but not convicted of a crime.
- If you need help in claiming Social Security Disability benefits we are associated with attorneys that can assist you.
Call a Pennsylvania Real Estate Lawyer for a Free Initial Consultation, Representing Clients in Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware County, Philadelphia County, and Pennsylvania Counties
The work ethic at Kenneth L. Baritz & Associates, P.C., is straightforward. We believe in providing fast, efficient and quality legal representation. When you bring your matter to us we provide prompt service. When you call to ask how your matter is progressing, we provide you with a timely response.
Nothing is more threatening to a real estate development, transaction, or litigation than delay. When delay occurs, people seek new opportunities.
Many of our clients have been with our law firm for years. To learn how we have earned their ongoing loyalty and trust, contact a Pennsylvania real estate lawyer representing clients in Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware County, Philadelphia County, and Pennsylvania Counties, or call 866-415-6588 for a free initial consultation regarding your eviction matter, real estate sale or purchase, or criminal defense matters such as DUI (drunk driving), drug crimes, theft offenses, or traffic offenses.